Clean Water Blog
- Celebrating the Success and Future of the Brandywine-Christina Watershed, May 10, 2018, By: Jillian Young, Graduate Research Assistant, University of Delaware Water Resources Center
Delaware Water Resources Center celebrates 50th Anniversary
- Delaware Water Resources Center celebrates 50th Anniversary, UDaily 2015
- Delaware Water Resources Center celebrated 50th Anniversary at annual meeting, April 17, 2015
- 50th Celebration Video – Thank you Dr. Tom Sims.
American Water Resources Association
- AWRA President, Martha C. Narvaez, Passes the Gavel
- School of Public Policy & Administration congratulation Martha Narvaez
- Narvaez inaugurated as 50th president of American Water Resources Association, UDaily December 03, 2015
- AWRA President-Elect Receives Achievement Award from Water Resources Association of the Delaware River Basin, Connections Newsletter of the American Water Resources Association, May 2015
Other News Items
- DWRC’s Martha Narvaez speaks on WHYY: Preserving our water, how we use the Delaware River watershed
- Brandywine-Christina Conference on May 3, 2018
- Clear Waterways Wilmington 2018 Art Contest– Deadline is Friday, March 2, 2018
- These storymaps are being done in partnership with DelDOT to promote the Delaware Byways program. You can find more information as it is being developed on the Complete Communities website here.
- Scenic Tour of the Delaware Byways – The Brandywine Valley National Scenic Byways
- Scenic Tour of the Delaware Byways – Historic Lewes Byway, Gateway to the Bayshore
- Importance of Clean Water, UDaily Article by Adam Thomas, Photos by Wenbo Fan, March 13, 2017
- DWRC Undergraduate Internship Program 2017-18
- Children in Nature Coalition – Dr. Outdoor is worried that children are not getting enough time outdoors! Did you know that 21% of today’s kids regularly play outside compared with 71% of their parents? Learn about FREE programs being offered and attend one, then leave your prescription card with the program provider for a chance to win!
- Mt. Cuba Center and UD researchers partner to study stream health
- UD Environmental Engineering's crew team practice along the Christina River in Wilmington, by Hannah Scholes
- UD included in WHYY TV Delaware Water documentary
- The 2015-16 DWRC and UD WATER interns presented posters at the 1st annual Celebration of Undergraduate Engaged Scholarship on Friday, April 29, 2016 in UD's Perkins Student Center. Check back to read poster abstracts, which will be posted soon.
- Jerry Kauffman discussed the economy and ecology of the Delaware River watershed to over 300 watershed enthusiasts at the annual State of the Environment Breakfast sponsored by Berks Nature in Reading, Pennsylvania, 11/12/15
White House Water Summit
- UD's Gerald Kauffman Invited to White House Water Summit on World Water Day 3/28/16
- On World Water Day, March 22, 2016, DWRC Director Jerry Kauffman represented Delaware and the University of Delaware at the 1st White House Water Summit. Read about his adventure here and download a summary White House Water Summit 3/22/2016.
DWRC Partner and External Opportunities
- DE DNREC Divisions of Fish & Wildlife Seasonal Positions learn more here!
- Three 2015-16 UD WATER Undergraduate Internship named, read about them in the November 2015 issue of WATER NEWS