- To support research, education, and public outreach programs that focus on water supply, water management, and water quality – issues of considerable importance to Delaware citizens who are concerned about the future of our water resources. We are specifically charged with the “exploration of new ideas that address water problems or expand our understanding of water-related phenomena”.
- To foster and support training and education programs for the future water scientists, engineers, managers, and policy-makers who will lead the water resources research, planning, and management efforts in our state in the future.
- FY 2017 DWRC Current Work Plan
- University of Delaware Water Resources Center celebrates Golden Anniversary (1965-2015), SPPA Connects Vol.1 No. 8 2016
- Governor Elect Transition Team Economic and Environmental Policies, G.J. Kauffman, Dec 14, 2016
- Strategic Plan for the University of Delaware Water Resource Center, Draft December 2016
- University of Delaware Water Resources Center (DWRC) Flyer, June 2018